Nakong’s Meh Dai – Tribal Yellow
- Meh Dai is a traditional Asian carrier. It has some structure with a body panel and long straps that can fit most body sizes. It is attached through tying, no buckles.
- Highly adjustable and can grow with your baby. Long straps are beneficial for breastfeeding and can serve as leg extenders for toddlers.
- Straps are wide and padded for maximum support for the wearer.
- It comes with a detachable hood to cover baby’s head when walking outside, breastfeeding, or sleeping. It can also be used as pouch when carrier is not in use.
- Front zippered pocket for small things.
- It is made from cotton canvas and twill, sturdy materials that can carry your baby from 4 months to toddler. Weight limit is 15kg. around 2-3 years old. It is recommended for babies with good head control.
- Types of carries: front tummy-to-tummy, side, back. Not recommended for front facing carry.