Nakong’s CarGo – Panagbanniaga
Nakong’s CarGo is a full buckled soft structured carrier.
- Materials and structure (durability) are safety tested using EN13209-2:2005, EN71-3 (buckles, webbing, zippers, snaps). Buckles are pre-tested by YKK Japan using ASTM D76-99 parameters.
- Carrier body and straps – cotton canvas and cotton twill (denim)
- Sleeping hood – integrated, with elastic edging and 4-point snap-to-strap adjustment
- Shoulder straps – 4″ width for maximum support for the wearer, padded with high density polyester fabric, extending from 19″-39″
- Waist strap – padded extending from 24″-52″
- Chest strap – sliding adjustment
- Pocket – yes, to contain the sleeping hood when not in use; zippered, and can be used to contain other things like keys, wallet or mobile phone; support baby’s neck as well.
- Leg openings – padded for maximum support to the baby
- Safety elastics – shoulder and waist straps, to support the straps in case buckles accidentally break or unlocked.
- Ergonomic design – supports proper development of baby’s hips, pelvis and spine
- Insulation – a lining is provided in the body panel to avoid heat from accumulating during hot season while contains heat during cold season.
- Carry positions – front (tummy-to-tummy) and back
- Carrier fit – 5′-6’5″ (depending on body type)
- Usage range – 6 kg. to 20 kg. (4 months up to 2-3 years old); those who fall below the recommended usage can use infant insert or fold the waistband to achieve narrower portion and make the body panel smaller.
- Accessories – pouch, suck pads
- Webbing – high quality nylon
- Buckles and sliders – high tested strength, can withstand up to 90-140 kg.
- Stitching – Reinforced in all intersections for durability
Out of stock